57. Qi Pan, Yuanyuan Ping, and Wangqing Kong*. Nickel-Catalyzed Ligand-Controlled Selective Reductive Cyclization/Cross-Couplings. Acc. Chem. Res. 2023. DOI: 10.1021/acs.accounts.2c00771. (Front cover)
56. Zhengtian Ding, Wangqing Kong*. Synthesis of Carbonyl-Containing Oxindoles via Ni-Catalyzed Reductive Aryl-Acylation and Aryl-Esterification of Alkenes. Molecules 2022, 27, 5899. (Invited contribution to Special Issue entitled "Design and Synthesis of Transition Metal Catalysts" organized by Prof. Zhuangzhi Shi.)
55. Yuanyuan Ping, Haixia Song*, Wangqing Kong*. Recent Advances in Ni-Catalyzed Asymmetric Reductive Difunctionalization of Alkenes. Chin. J. Org. Chem. 2022, 42, 3302-3321. (Review and Progress Articles; Cover Story)
54. Wenfeng Liu,+ Yang Ke,+ Chuhan Liu and Wangqing Kong*. Direct acylation and alkynylation of hydrocarbons via synergistic decatungstate photo-HAT/nickel catalysis. Chem. Commun. DOI: 10.1039/d2cc04408k.(Invited contribution for ChemComm "Emerging Investigators 2022" themed issue)
53. Kuai Wang, Jiachang Chen, Wenfeng Liu, Wangqing
Kong*. Nickel-Catalyzed Defluorinative Asymmetric Cyclization of
Fluoroalkyl-Substituted 1,6-Enynes for the Synthesis of Seletracetam. Angew. Chem.
Int. Ed. DOI: 10.1002/anie.202212664.
52. Teng Ma, Xiao Li, Yuanyuan Ping*, Wangqing Kong*. Synthesis of gem-Difluoroalkenes via Ni-Catalyzed Three-Component Defluorinative Reductive Cross-Coupling of Organohalides, Alkenes and Trifluoromethyl Alkenes. Chin. J. Chem. 2022, 40, 2212-2218.
51. Wenfeng Liu, Chuhan Liu, Minyan Wang*,
and Wangqing Kong*. Modular Synthesis of Multifunctionalized CF3-Allenes
through Selective Activation of Saturated Hydrocarbons. ACS Catal. 2022, 12, 16, 10207–10221. (Front cover)