35. Jiachang Chen, Yiming Wang, Zhengtian Ding, and Wangqing Kong*. Synthesis of bridged tricyclo[5.2.1.01,5]decanes via nickel-catalyzed asymmetric domino cyclization of enynones. Nat. Commun., 2020, 11, 1882.
34. Baihang Ju, Shigui Chen, Wangqing Kong. Pd-Catalyzed Enantioselective Double Heck Reaction. Organic Letters 2019 21 (23), 9343-9347
33. Baihang Ju, Shigui Chen, Wangqing Kong. Enantioselective palladium-catalyzed diarylation of unactivated alkenes. Chem. Commun. 2019, 55, 14311-14314
32.Teng Ma, Yate Chen, Yuxiu Li, Yuanyuan Ping and Wangqing Kong*.Nickel-Catalyzed Enantioselective Reductive Aryl Fluoroalkenylation of Alkenes. ACS Catal., 2019, 9, 9127-9133
31. Sheng Xu, Kuai Wang and Wangqing Kong*. Ni-Catalyzed Reductive Arylacylation of Alkenes toward Carbonyl-Containing Oxindoles. Org. Lett., 2019, 21, 7498-7503
30. Yuxiu Li, Zhengtian Ding, Aiwen Lei* and Wangqing Kong*. Ni-Catalyzed enantioselective reductive aryl-alkenylation of alkenes: application to the synthesis of (+)-physovenine and (+)-physostigmine. Org. Chem. Front., 2019, 6, 3305-3309
29. Yuanyuan Ping, Kuai Wang, Qi Pan, Zhengtian Ding, Zhijun Zhou, Ya Guo, and Wangqing Kong*. Ni-Catalyzed Regio- and Enantioselective Domino Reductive Cyclization: One-Pot Synthesis of 2,3-Fused Cyclopentannulated Indolines. ACS Catal. 2019, 9, 7335−7342.
28. Kuai Wang and Wangqing Kong*. Enantioselective Reductive Diarylation of Alkenes by Ni-Catalyzed Domino Heck Cyclization/Cross Coupling. Synlett 2019, 23,1103-1107. (Synpact article: invited review highlighting work in pub. 27)
27. Kuai Wang, Zhengtian Ding, Zhijun Zhou, and Wangqing Kong*. Ni-Catalyzed Enantioselective Reductive Diarylation of Activated Alkenes by Domino Cyclization/Cross-Coupling. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2018, 140, 12364-12368.
26. Yuanyuan Ping, Yuxiu Li, Jieping Zhu*, Wangqing Kong*. Construction of Quaternary Stereocenters by Palladium‐Catalyzed Carbopalladation‐Initiated Cascade Reactions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2018, DOI: 10.1002/anie.201806088.
25. Yuxiu Li, Kuai Wang, Yuanyuan Ping, Yifan Wang, and Wangqing Kong*. Nickel-Catalyzed Domino Heck Cyclization/Suzuki Coupling for the Synthesis of 3,3-Disubstituted Oxindoles. Org. Lett. 2018, 20, 921−924 (Highlighted by Synfacts, 2018, 14(4), 410)
24. Kuai Wang, Wangqing Kong*. Recent Advances in Transition Metal Catalyzed Asymmetric Radical Reactions. Chin. J. Chem. 2018, 36, 247-256. (Cover Story)